Macam ada yg best jer..meh pakat2 klik!

wow! rugi tak download! percuma tu!

Sunday 16 October 2011

Best Songs For Getting Over A Break-Up

We’ve all had that boy (or boys) who broke our hearts and left us crying at one time or another in our lives. Yes, breaking up or having someone you like/love reject you is sad and a huge blow to your ego, but why waste your tears on someone who doesn’t know how to appreciate you?
Even worse, why would you subject yourself to listening to sad songs or watching movies that just make you feel much worse? Yeah you got your heart broken, but that’s part of life right? Don’t listen to songs that’ll depress the h*ll out of you! That’ll do nothing for your mood.
So pick yourself up, chin up and listen to some music that’ll lift your spirits and make you feel better! Music is the food for the soul, or so they say, and there’s nothing that’ll lift your mood better than listening to some music that just sends out that message of “I’m so over you” or “I’m better off without you”.
Here are some of my favourite music picks to help you get over a guy:
  • Beyonce – Best Thing I Never Had: This is the absolute best for getting over a dude who doesn’t know how to appreciate you. Because you deserve so much better!
  • Carrie Underwood – Undo It You had my heart now I want it back, I’m starting to see everything you lack”. So true!
  • Demi Lovato – Skyscraper: Love the lyrics on this one. The best lines are “go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper”
  • Carrie Underwood – Cowboy Casanova: I basically like all the lyrics in this song because it definitely reminds you why you deserve better!
  • Beyonce – Irreplaceable – Beyonce got it right when she said “Don;t you ever for a second get to thinkin, you’re irreplaceable”
  • Christina Aguilera  – Fighter: Great music, great lyrics!
  • Destiny’s Child – Survivor: Oldie but a goodie :)
  • Ashley Tisdale – It’s Alright It’s Ok: “It’s alright, it’s OK, I’m so much better with you”
  • Britney Spears – Stronger: Another oldie, but the words make sense
  • Gloria Gaynor -I Will Survive: Gotta be the oldest song on this list, but the words are empowering!

By: elise

No comments:

Post a Comment